Friday, September 16, 2011

Friendship Bracelets

My daily addiction to Pinterest has lead me to a new fashion craze. The trusty "Friendship Bracelet". They've come a long way baby. and I've been creating up a storm:





This is your basic model using large seed beads and a vintage copper button for a clasp. I sewed the beads around a black skinny rope cord.






Now some "Joy", using black leather cord, mother of pearl beads and Czech beads, with some pewter highlights and a toggle clasp. The "Joy" circle was from a multi-pack of circles.




I love the colors on this one. I used embroidery floss up the sides and a mixture of different beads for the focal. Then, for the clasp, I used this funky black clasp that I found at Joann Fabrics.





The Large pewter beads really look great next to these genuine turquoise beads.  My favorite part is the clasp. It's just so chunky and fun. Tan leather was a change of pace. This took just a few minutes to put together as opposed to the others.




All right, this is the Queen Bee of them all. It's designed to wrap around the wrist  three times with the toggle underneath. It has a sparkly touch with the use of black crystals, but down to earth with the Czech and pewter beads.  Love the light blue cord too.

No comments:

Post a Comment